[Ansteorra] Gambeson, group buy?

Chris Lucas chrislucas2504 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 12:21:11 PDT 2010

That does look good.
 Kristoff Fugger

________________________________
From: Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
To: Inc. Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 4:01:18 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Gambeson, group buy?

I just saw this on the Trimaris list.  Someone could probably put together a group buy, or several of them for different areas, in Ansteorra. These look nice. If I was still doing armored combat, especially with a mail shirt, I'd strongly consider getting one of these.  It looks like ten is the minimum purchase.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com