[Ansteorra] H.E. Ainar's Vigil

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:32:42 PDT 2010

H.E. Ainar's vigil will be Friday night at Castellan starting at 6 pm and going until Mid-nite. I am coordinating the guard. There will be 2 per shift, each shift to be 1 hour. Now that is based on 12 folks wanting to help with this. Should there be less anyone who wishes may have additional shifts. Now if more than 12 express a desire to do this I will put all the names in a box and select 12 by lottery. Anyone interested reply to this missive with name and phone number and the best time to call.

Thanks,
Centurion Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.