[Ansteorra] Hacked Account

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 05:54:01 PDT 2010

I get those sometimes too Damien, and I know my account is secure.
Spammers like to make things look like you sent it out, including to
yourself. If your email is posted anywhere to the net, they will snag
it and use it. At least once a month, I get emails to myself that I
know I haven't sent out on Yahoo.

Fiona the Needleworker