[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Symposium and Steppes Baronial Middle Eastern Dance Champion.

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Apr 27 10:48:32 PDT 2010

Greetings one and all at Steppes Warlord on May 28th to May 31st we will have a Middle Eastern Symposium. You can see the class list below we ahe classes on saturday and sunday. If you have specific questions or would like to teach please contact me.

Also Steppes will be holding a competition during the Hafla for the Steppes Middle Eastern Dance Champion!
Rules are as follows:
Documentation is encourage and not required
Please use 'period appropriate' music if you choose to utilize "canned"  music rather than live musician.
There is a time limit for each piece not to exceed 4 minutes.
And finally, we encourage and invite all ranges of dancers. We will have a novice and advanced category as well as allow exhibition only.

Also we need rugs to cover the floor of the civic center bring out your rugs to the event and bring a Middle eastern decor not only to the Hafla but allso to the whole event.

Here is a list of classes currently available in the Middle Eastern Symposium.

So you wanna be  Drummer?
Drumming for Dancers/ Dancing For Drummers
Tassel Making
Beginning Veil Technique
Beginning Middle Eastern Dance
Advanced Sword and Candle Class
Introduction to Drumming
Introduction to Middle Eastern Culture in the Middle Ages
Debunking Midldle Eastern Myths
Advanced Drumming Techniques
Bhangra/Bollywood Dance Class
16th century Safavid's women clothing
Middle Eastern Games
Middle Eastern Documentation
Bhangra/Bollywood Dance Class
Roundtable discussion on judging Middle Eastern Dance

Nolen Dale
Process Improvement Consultant
Southwest Region
817-417-2559

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna