[Ansteorra] Kings College Classes

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:36:58 PDT 2010

Hi, I have been asked to teach another class at King's College.  Can you add
this to the one I have already sent you information on?

Thanks
Magge

> Name, both SCA and mundane, including any titles you may wish listed

HL Magge MacPherson
Genie Barrett

Email address

maggegene at gmail.com

> Telephone number

214-793-0744

> Title of the class

First Time Bardic Performance with Gentle and Loving Critique
or "I've got a piece to perform, now what?"

> Length of class

1-2 hours depending on who signs up

> Brief description of the class

Have you a piece but have never participated in a bardic competition?
Do you have a fear of competing and don't know how you can get better?
Has there been a desire to perform in the back of your mind but you don't
know if you can?

Well, this class is for you.  Come listen and perform in a safe, gentle and
understand environment.  Share your work with me and the class, and we will
help you get to the next step.  This is not a master class, but a beginner's
class.  First time performances can be terrifying and we want you to have a
good experience.  Gentle critique and loving laughter can make up for a lot
of flubs, mess-ups, and forgotten words.  Come have fun and move forward to
the next step in bardic performance.

> Age Range if applicable

No age limit, but please be kind, quiet and respectful.... no matter what
age you are.

> Class Size if you plan to limit it

Only 5-8 performances will be possible in the time frame, but anyone is
welcome to come and enjoy.

> Class fee, (if any) and what the fee covers

none

> Preferred time of day to teach

earlier than my other class

> And any requirements for your class, (electricity, extra tables, running
> water, etc.)

good acoustics would be appreciated.