[Ansteorra] Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 1 14:48:52 PDT 2010

I just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to all of those who volunteered their
time to teach and share their talents and skills with us this weekend at the
Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.

It was very well run (smooth schedule w/ good class descriptions and everything
was on time- gasp!)  :) plus it was free!
Namron and Wiesenfeuer were represented in abundance along with many other
instructors coming from throughout our kingdom, even as far as the Stargate and
Loch Sollier areas.   I know at least one attendee came from Calontir/Iowa to
take classes.

I learned a lot and very much enjoyed myself.
Thanks again and Vivat!

~Countess Sibri