[Ansteorra] "Experienced" Medieval Swordsmen wanted for movie filming

Andy Borman aborman at plumes.org
Wed Aug 4 07:17:00 PDT 2010

A casting person came by our WMA practice looking for experienced
medieval swordsman for "Season of the Witch" starring Nicholas Cage and
Ron Perlman.

This is filming in Shreveport, LA, and is paid.  However, it is a
substantial commitment of time;  August 10-24th.

If you are interested email me at andyborman at gmail.com and I'll pass
on the contact info.  (Don't reply to the list, since I won't read it)

They'd like to get people out there as soon as this weekend for
costuming measurements, etc.

Andy Borman
(Walter Robin)