[Ansteorra] dragons At the Fall

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Aug 13 12:10:30 PDT 2010

Many of you know that I am sponsoring a Dragon Theme contest for the Chemin Noir  Sept. event. Fall of the Dragon event site . http://fairoftheharvest.yolasite.com/
I will be giving prizes for the "best" Dragon thing. I hope to have all sorts of prizes and I will be giving prizes to the  best original  Dragon made by an Laurel or Iris and one for the 'best" Dragon by a non Laurel or Iris. I will  also be giving prizes for the "best" use of a dragon original or bought on a costume, in a camp, on a banner, in jewelry. In general the contest is open to any kind of dragon in any form.
Along with the "Best" theme use of a Dragon I will also sponsor a "Dragon hunt" for the everyone So even if you didn't plan to take part in the contest please bring your dragons and display them in interesting places , like under the table, so the people can find and count them. I will have a special prize for the camp or person that brings the most Dragons.
I will start the "hunt" in the early afternoon to give all the Day-tripers time to bring Dragons. but not too late for the people who will starting home.
I will be bringing my  Dragon pets and really look forward to seeing yours.
Duchess Willow de Wisp