[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer in Oregon article and picture....

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 12:31:52 PDT 2010

My mother was a newspaper reporter and an editor, as well as my step-dad.  I
can honestly say 'back then' they got the facts correct.  We gave a reporter
a flyer with correct websites and it was still wrong in the paper.  I guess
we should be thankful they didn't say they were using light sabers.

Runa who is still miffed at the reporter

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net

From: "Steve Scott (Dietrich> <shaking head sadly>