[Ansteorra] Pennsic Travel Advisory

Almarr Bjarnklo centurionalmarr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 13:52:18 PDT 2010

Probably this slowed you down

GRAY SUMMIT, Mo. – Two buses carrying high school band students to an amusement park Thursday slammed into a freeway wreck that happened right in front of them, crushing a pickup truck and killing its driver and one of the students. Dozens of other students were treated for injuries.

The wreck near Gray Summit, about 40 miles west of St. Louis, happened when the pickup truck rear-ended a semi cab that had slowed down because it was nearing a construction zone, state police said. The first bus, which was carrying female band members from John F. Hodge High in St. James, slammed into the back of the pickup, then was launched on top of it after it was rear-ended by the second bus, State Highway Patrol Cpl. Jeff Wilson said.

Safe travels,
 Almarr