[Ansteorra] Laurels Prize Tourney competition - Greek Goddesses

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:42:43 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

Ma chere Radegund, you (pardon my Northern Frankish) scared the crap
out of me, when I saw the first three lines of your missive. In "honor
of...Judgment of Paris...a competition."

O, the wars that could transpire. Pleas, Goswin, do not be crafting a
golden apple.

With love and a wry smile, ma chere, je sus

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone