[Ansteorra] Make A Wish recipient

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 00:32:13 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

At this moment, words cannot express my love for my adopted family.
You folks, damned near all of you, can be opinionated, stubborn to a
degree that would shame a mule, obtuse, petty, childish, self-
centered, cliquish, silly cussy, fussy, bitchy, sexist, lazy,
obsessive, faddish, pedantic, prudish, prurient, cheap, haughty,
sloppy, imprecise even in the midst of picking the most microscopic of
nits. And then you do something like that, and I remember why I love
you. My brothers, sisters, cozyns, and in-laws of every conceivable
stamp, you are, all of you, my squabbling dysfunctional families
within family. I love you all. I may roll my eyes and cede you, now
and then. Forgive me, I pray you, for I am one of you and I share your
faults.

I love you all.

You are beautiful.

Lo vostre por vos servir,
En Lyonel Oliver Grace, KSCA, OP, Thegn of 1000 Eyes

Sent from my iPhone