[Ansteorra] Virus taken care of

Anne orionsdaughter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:26:24 PDT 2010

for what it is worth... might want to download Malware Bytes and go to
norman dot come and d/l their free program.  Norman actualy found a trojan
hidden on my recovery drive that neither norton/housecall or malware bytes
was able to detect.
I was close to taking my laptop out and giving it to the firing squad to put
both of us out of our misery.
Aine

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Cheri Hodek <texastornado_50 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thank you all for your patience. The virus has hopefully been taken care of
> (after many trys).
>
> Muirenn
>
>  Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less

"To live on the land we must learn from the sea
To be true as the tide and free as a wind swell
Joyful and loving in letting it be" -- Calypso -- John Denver