[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer-newspapers

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 7 15:37:05 PDT 2010

We had to 'fight' our mother to read the books.  She got them first.  Then
the battle was on.  If a book was abandoned it was fair game.  All of us are
very fast readers.  My sister and I still 'fight' over books, that's my
book - no it's mine, etc.  Each room in my home has at least 2 bookshelves
in it (including the kitchen) and books are triple shelved on them.  I only
donate books I don't like to our local library for their book sale.  My
sister and I buy more books at the book sale than any 20 other people.  We
search for replacements for favorite books.  If I go to an event and she
comes to check on the dogs she sneaks a couple of boxes of books out
thinking I won't miss them.

Runa (who believes books opens your brain for new ideas)

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net