[Ansteorra] Laurels' Prize Tourny

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:34:11 PDT 2010

Good Morning Ansteorra (and please excuse the cross postings),

On Saturday, 28 August, the Incipient Stronghold of Hellsgate will be
hosting Laurels' Prize at the Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Facility
(BLORA).  Now, you may be wondering why the Knight's Marshal is writing
about this...  Well, I'll be hosting a fighter practice for those fighters
who wish to come out and support Ansteorra's Artisans, whether it be your
Lord or Lady, friends, or just to show your support.  Fighting will begin
approximately 10:00 in the morning, not too far from the hall that we will
be set up in.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to get
back to you in a timely manner

In Humble Service I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Knight's Marshal
--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?