[Ansteorra] volunteer programmer needed

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 13 02:28:17 PDT 2010

I'd like to make available an electronic submission form for
achievements, but lack the programming skills to write one.  I
shouldn't think it'd be a particularly difficult or time-consuming
project for a person with the requisite abilities.  If you're willing
to help out, please drop me a line at the address below.

If you have questions about supported languages, preferred types of
windsock, whether the bread would need to be butter-side-up or butter-
side-down, etc., it's probably best to direct them to Sigillarius
Pursuivant, whose address you'll find at <http://herald.ansteorra.org/
contacts.php>.   It's quite likely I wouldn't understand them (as you
might deduce from my clever use of programmers' jargon).  And,
anyway, he's the one who'll have to make the thing go once it's done.

Coblaith Muimnech
Sable Crane Pursuivant
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>