[Ansteorra] ISO an anvil

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:22:17 PDT 2010

Stupid Pennsic and its stupid hands-on classes getting me interested
in YET ANOTHER craft. My house needs more tools for hobbies like I
need another hole in my head, but there you go, I now find myself in
search of an anvil.

I'm just wanting to make sewing needles, so it needn't be big or even
particularly nice. It has been suggested that a simple piece of rail
(doesn't even need to have pointed ends) will work just fine for my
needs if someone happens to work for the rail company and has access
to this sort of thing. I will also be needing a stump upon which I can
mount it.

Anyone have any ideas for where I can get my hands on an affordable anvil?

~Eve