[Ansteorra] volunteer programmer needed

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:59:48 PDT 2010

Have you already asked other Kingdoms if they are willing to share their code for this type of submission form with you?

Reinventing the wheel is not a specialty that one should take up. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad cloud, come sit by me. :)