[Ansteorra] Early Black Stars

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Sat Aug 14 20:15:51 PDT 2010

Greetings Don Christian Dore,

My Lord, my name is Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh, Historian of the
Barony of Stargate. I would love to take the whole collection off your hands.
All we need to do is find a way to get them to me. Any ideas?

YIS,

Caitilin

Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh, AoA
Historian, Barony of Stargate