[Ansteorra] ISO an anvil

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 21:30:29 PDT 2010

Thank you! I hadn't thought of that. I use a chop saw to cut soapstone blocks into small slices for use in my hands-on pewter casting class. I assume you are using a similar, composite blade rather than a steel one. I have been using my blade for four or five years and it shows little wear. Of course, I burned out my first saw doing this. Four blades for one job, wow! But certainly an doable option.

Stefan