[Ansteorra] Fw: General Event Question

Rachel's hallarachel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 09:53:24 PDT 2010

I have attended a feast where the only thing I was served was peas and parnsnips
with mint. The rest of the food never made it to my end of the table. I just was
thankful that I happen to like peas, parnsnips, and mint. Yes, this was in
another kingdom.

I like the idea of a Tavern because, you can get food when you are hungry but,
dislike the fact that you are only able to sit and talk to a few people at a
time.  I personally like large gatherings for a feast because, you witness a lot
of things you would not see normally.

I could really care less if my meal was period or modern.  All I want is the
food that I was told I was going to get.  Just make sure it is more than a table
spoon worth of food.  I have enjoyed period foods as well as modern, both are
good so just bring on the food.

Personally, I always have extra food in my camp area or in my vehicle chillin
just in case all I get is peas, parsnips, and mint.

Yes, I determine in advance if I will eat feast and some times it is the
deciding factor of attending an event. Feast adds to the balance of the event
and the experience.

Halla
All comments welcome and desired, hit me with it please!!!!!!

-- In Service
Herr Winther der Trüwe
Seneschal Adlersruhe