[Ansteorra] Can someone confirm/deny for me?

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:58:43 PDT 2010

Hi guys!
A lady from Antir posted a video of her singing her version of this song - I
am only posting to let you know that I forwarded her our discussion on this
song.
The link is here - looks like people have already commented. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VkNWarBGzc&

I think its an awesome idea to teach songs through youtube. Just wish she
had gotten more facts right.....

Lady Vy