[Ansteorra] Feast at Raven's Fort Defender

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:10:07 PDT 2010

Greetings,

At this time, it does not look like as though my family and I will be able
to make Defender, although, life can change.  I am amazed and grateful of
the generosity of M'lady Irial and Lord Gregor in wishing to pay for the
feast for those who are able to attend.  I do wish them both a long happy
life.

In Humble Service I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Hellsgate

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM, John Reuter <jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Defender of the Fort XXVII
>

> First Remove
>
> Bread with herb butter and plain butter
>
> An assortment of cheeses and olives
>

> Second Remove
>
> Salad of fresh fruit
>
> Chickpea Salad
>

> Third Remove
>
> Raven’s Fort beef stew in a sourdough bread bowl
>
> Quartered Roasted New Potatoes infused with Onion
>

> Fourth Remove
>
> Baked Individual Apple Pies with Powdered Sugar as Desired
>

> Drinks
>
> Water
>
> Un-sweet tea
>

> In celebration of their vows of matrimony and never-ending love for their
> new family, M'lady Irial and Lord Gregor wish to pay the cost of feast for
> every one attending Defender of the Fort.
> I understand that it was at Raven's Fort at Defender of the Fort that they
> met and fell in love. Their generosity echos the time long tradition of
> nobles sharing their special day with all who bear witness.
>
> As a gesture of their love and affection to their extended family they do
> this.
> We wish them a long and fruitful life and that their family continues to
> grow as their love does!
>
> Brian and Fionna
> Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?