[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:46:11 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Lists,

Please excuse the cross posting if you get this twice.

I wanted to remind everyone that at Laurel's Prize Tourney, we will have a
fighter practice running concurrently with the event.  Please come and
support the Artisans of Ansteorra, then don your armor and have some fun
fighting.

For those that need to be authroized or reauthorized, we will have an
authorizing marshal present to handle these issues as they arise.

In Humble Service I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Knight's Marshal
Hellsgate

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?