[Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:23:38 PDT 2010

Whom amongst you would agree that m'lord Hobby Lobby is long overdue
to receive an Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra?!?

and would this be some good company / NPO schtick that would be
deserving of a couple phone calls to their corporate branch office.

"Hello, yes we are a non-profit educational organization that teaches
historically modern survival techniques and  for the service you have
provided us over the decades in the form of cloth, frog closures, and
children's activity supplies we would like to arrange for you to
receive an award! Would you dear Regional V.P. care to go camping or
attend a medeival event, complete with good food and belly dancing?"

Anything for membership,
Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky