[Ansteorra] volunteer programmer needed

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 13 12:58:31 PDT 2010

I wrote:
> I'd like to make available an electronic submission form for
> achievements

Chiara Francesca asked:
> Have you already asked other Kingdoms if they are willing to share
> their code for this type of submission form with you?

I'm not aware of any other kingdoms that register achievements.
We've discussed Ansteorra's registration of them on the SCAHRLDS
LISTSERV a few times, and nobody's ever said, "We do that, too!"  Nor
have my Google searches on the subject turned up any information.  If
you know of another kingdom that does, especially if they take
electronic submissions, I'd be very grateful if you'd send me the
details.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>