[Ansteorra] General event question

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:38:23 PDT 2010

I have never decided a on an event based on feast. However, the
Quality of a previous year's feast does affect my decision to order
feast the following year.

Taverns are nice, prices in advance are nice.  And if the prices look
good, I usually budget to eat there. An all-day, one-time  rate is
convenient, but at the same time I also appreciate the option of just
getting a bite here or there. In general, I will pay fair rates for
good food.

I can't speak for anyone else, but bottomless drink offers are always
a hit with me. (especially if they are climate appropriate: Iced in
the summer, and warm/hot in the winter). I haven't actually seen too
many of them, but those that I did I took part in.

As an aside, if you want to decent return investment, snag the site
herald in the morning, and offer to feed him (or her) if they will
advertise for your tavern. I can't tell you how many free meals that's
gotten me as a herald,  and most taverns that did that usually
commented about a noticeable increase in business as the word got out.

For what that's worth.
Ivo Blackhawk