[Ansteorra] General event question

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:23:05 PDT 2010

I am another that purchases every feast to support the group more than to eat it.

I do recall however that some events will have a reservations feast only and those are normally the high court period feasts that came about because there were limited kitchen facilities and funds.

I really missed those in Ansteorra, but up here that is the norm for how to run a feast, reservation only, helps tremendously with the budget. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad cloud, come sit by me. :)