[Ansteorra] General event question

Steve Scott (Dietrich) gadgetech3142 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 09:31:41 PDT 2010

It depends on whether we are camping or day-tripping.  If camping or near-by
day-tripping I prefer to eat the feast, if there is one.

My own personal preference for feast is to have it buffet style.  I invariably
sit at the one table that the server forgets to bring enough to, or leaves off a
course, or something.  I'd rather make my own choices from dishes that are
sitting in warmers at the buffet table.  That way, I get enough of what I want,
and it's still hot enough to be appetizing.  There is nothing worse than being
served a dish that was supposed to be hot, but has become tepid, at best, by the
time it gets to me.

As to taverns, I wish there was one at every event serving breakfast and lunch
for a nominal fee!

Just my own 2 pfennigs,

Dietrich Strobel mit dem Bart von Holle

Numerus vestri pluma!