[Ansteorra] Ffynnon Gath War of Ages Updates

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 17 19:48:18 PDT 2010

Replied Privately

R~

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+rnicholson2=gvtc.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+rnicholson2=gvtc.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of David Brown
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:19 PM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Ffynnon Gath War of Ages Updates

Randy Nicholson...
Please contact me offlist

Thanks.

Lord Devin

________________________________
From: Randy Nicholson <rnicholson2 at gvtc.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 4:51:48 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Ffynnon Gath War of Ages Updates

Just some updates on our event coming up October 22-24th.

As many of you may already know, John of Severn will be elevated to the
Order of Chivalry at our event.  This event was already epic in proportion
but now it is twice as amazing!

I wanted to remind folks of a few deadlines;

Merchant sign up is October 1 - so if you plan on having a merchant booth at
the event please visit the website to sign up.

http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/woa/War_of_Ages_Home.html

Acceps should be up soon, and we will have feast reservations open up until
Acceps closes.  Usually two weeks prior to the event.  I'll send out another
update once Acceps is open.

We will be setting up Wiki pages for each of the armies soon.  This is where
you can sign up for either side ahead of time, discuss the scenarios, and
talk about strategies.

Volunteer sign up will also be available through the wiki pages.  But if you
want to sign up for something just contact me directly and I'll put you in
touch with the right people.  Opportunities to volunteer include; Gate,
Security, Kitchen, Serving, Voice Heralds, Field Marshals, and Water
Bearing.

There will be a war chest for prizes.  So fighters, please remember to bring
largesse for the chest.

Please pass the word about the event - we look forward to seeing everyone
there!

Centurion Robert de Bray
Event Steward - War of Ages 2010