[Ansteorra] Can someone confirm/deny for me?

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:24:25 PDT 2010

> It is an interesting, but different version than I remember hearing around the
> campfires.
>
> Ismet

My understanding is that was part of the original "oral tradition"
request. Think of it as a very long, very elaborate game of telephone.
I'd heard that the original author was interested in seeing how it
would change over the years.

~Eve (who once heard a version with some very unflattering lyrics
invented by those who had become sick of hearing it, and that kind of
ruined it for me)