[Ansteorra] Can someone confirm/deny for me?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:30:46 PDT 2010

I know this song as it was sung by the warrior men of Trimaris. Always done
with respect and feeling. I had no idea it was originated here in Ansteorra.
We from Trimaris have always given the song the utmost respect that it
deserves. I have always felt that it should be sung by the men who know it
in their hearts, the fighters, and have wisely left it alone. Done by these
men, who sing it with such feeling, it never fails to make me weep. Truely
an excellent moment.

 Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!