[Ansteorra] Feast at Raven's Fort Defender

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 21 16:41:20 PDT 2010

Ahhhh,  those are but the finer details left up to the  Autocrats and money lenders to haggle over my fine Seneschal, the event will have no feast fee at the gate and all who attend will share in the bounty and largess of the wedding couple.
Long live the romance and love of free purse strings and abandon desire!
May all come, share and enjoy a day of great deeds and good food!

YIS

Baron Brian du Val
THE Baron of Raven's Fort

Sent from my iPhone