[Ansteorra] Battle of 3 Commanders ~ ACCEPS open

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Aug 24 14:57:55 PDT 2010

greetings

> "Lady Eithne" wrote .
>  > Site fees ~ $12.00 for adults; $6.00 for children 5-17; Children 4 &
> under -
> Free.
>
>                       Family max:  $36.00 (includes parents & dependent
> children only)
>
>                      $5.00 non-member surcharge will be waived with proof
> of membership.  Please make checks payable to:  SCA, Inc. / Shire of
> Rosenfeld.
>
> *Register on line with ACCEPS.   <

sorry to bother anyone , but i am confused, the above statement makes it
sound like the site fees will be :
$12.00 / $6.00 / free before proof of membership is provided , thereby
reducing site fee for paid members to $ 7.00 / $6.00 / free .
instead of the normal  posting of  " $12.00 / $6.00 / free  + a $5.00 non
member surcharge for all adults not having proof of membership on them at
the event "
i tried to check this against the web site, but all i get on the " fees "
page is a blank page .
so will the true site fee please stand up ; )
thanx

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur