[Ansteorra] Introducing the Generals for War of Ages

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Thu Aug 26 11:53:42 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra,

War of Ages fast approaches and we are looking forward to hosting our
friends on October 22-24 in the woods of Sherwood
<http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/woa/War_of_Ages_Home.html>  Forest Faire
(event website).

I would like to introduce the generals of our two principal armies for our
event.

Sir Gaston de Clermont

http://groups.google.com/group/warofages_teamgules?hl=en

Sir Lochlan Dunn

http://groups.google.com/group/warofages_teamazure?hl=en

We have set up WIKI pages for each of them to help facilitate recruiting.
Here you can discuss the scenarios and strategies for victory.

What war would ever be complete without mercenary units?  We are excited
that our friend Wayland of Seawinds will be leading one of the two mercenary
bands.  We have set up a WIKI page for him as well.  If you want to join the
mercenary band please check out his page;

http://groups.google.com/group/warofages_teambandit2/sub?s=DmAaNAwAAADFXYhPR
llzAChldmSwWLqr
<http://groups.google.com/group/warofages_teambandit2/sub?s=DmAaNAwAAADFXYhP
RllzAChldmSwWLqr&hl=en> &hl=en

***We ask that each fighter bring a contribution to the War Chest, where the
winners will share in the loot!

Centurion Robert de Bray

Event Steward - War of Ages

October 22-24, 2010