[Ansteorra] Directions to the pavilion for LPT

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 05:18:23 PDT 2010

 Good afternoon,
I know this is a bit late, but I don't want any of y'all getting lost
n the way, so a quick reminder.  To get to BLORA:

rom Killeen/Copperas Cove:
Hwy 190 to WS Young north to Rancier
Turn right on to Rancier Ave/Hwy 439
Turn left on Sparta Rd (Belton Nazarene Chuch - Look for the Balloons)
Turn right on Cottage Rd

fter you pass the information booth, you'll take the second left, and
ollow that road.  (Don't take that right...or do, and have a lovely
cenic drive around the loop!)
The pavilion will be on your left.
We will have signs and black and gold balloons out to help you find your way, and we can't wait to
ee you all!
Helene and the populace of Hellsgate