[Ansteorra] How was Hellsgate's first event?

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 08:53:28 PDT 2010

It was outstanding!  Things were well organized, and the hall was just about the
right size to nudge people together to start interesting conversations.  A ton
of people showed up with lots of neat work in practically every medium to show.
There were a slew of knowledgeable laurels sharing great insights.  One
highlight for me- Czina made a coracle, which is a little round boat built from
a cow skin and a wooden frame sort of like a basket.  Maelgwyn carried it down
to the lake and a few of us got to take rides.
  Gaston de Clermont