[Ansteorra] 40% off at Hobby Lobby

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:43:02 PDT 2010

I bought all of the fabric for my tent at Hobby Lobby and it is awsome. The
wonderful things you can do with the coupon. You can buy the entire bolt of
fabric or just a little bit. And my tent is pretty danged awsome!
 Tina
sews a little bit
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <
pookyloves at gmail.com> wrote:

> Whom amongst you would agree that m'lord Hobby Lobby is long overdue
> to receive an Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra?!?
>
> and would this be some good company / NPO schtick that would be
> deserving of a couple phone calls to their corporate branch office.
>
> "Hello, yes we are a non-profit educational organization that teaches
> historically modern survival techniques and  for the service you have
> provided us over the decades in the form of cloth, frog closures, and
> children's activity supplies we would like to arrange for you to
> receive an award! Would you dear Regional V.P. care to go camping or
> attend a medeival event, complete with good food and belly dancing?"
>
> Anything for membership,
> Pooky
>

> Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
> wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
> of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky

Any day above ground is a good day!