[Ansteorra] Coracle Information from LPT

Cynthia Sebolt cynna at leatherchain.com
Mon Aug 30 22:55:15 PDT 2010

  Greetings!

I'm glad everyone liked the coracle. It is version 1.0, and I'm planning
on making some improvements to the next one, in time to enter it (and
possibly the 21 ft. fishing net) into Kingdom A&S in the spring.

Right now the documentation isn't complete (since I haven't made the
changes yet!) - but once it is done, it will be available for reading.

For pictures of the project in progress, these are part of my Facebook
photo album. I do not have pictures from the LPT yet.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052024&id=1483107800&l=b11a794be8

Please feel free to ask more questions about the coracle.

In Service,

HL Czina Angielczyka
Bjornsborg