[Ansteorra] In Search of

Pam Perryman pam at bobwhitman.com
Tue Aug 31 09:29:13 PDT 2010

I am trying to contact the following people who contributed words or
music to The Elf Hill Song Book (1984) or its Supplement (1990). If
any of these folk are on this list, would they please contact me at
the address below. If you know of one of these folks who are not on
the list, could you please forward this query to them? Or, if you
have some clue as to where I might continue searching for them, it
would be appreciated.

Jason the Selofar-Tongued / Jay Rairigh, words & music “O, For a
Thousand Tears,” word to “Merry Stick Jock”

Jason of Rosaria / Jay B. Brandt, words & music to “Song of Pan,”
Quest of Stromgard”

Mistress Yseult of Broceliande / Pam Perryman

Barony of Adiantum, An Tir / Eugene, Oregon

pam at bobwhitman dot com