[Ansteorra] Machine Embroidery Design - only slightly off topic

Kristina Dombroski krysna at crystaldaggerclothing.com
Tue Aug 31 13:10:09 PDT 2010

I have MasterWorks digitizing software and can digitize pretty much anything
you want into most any machine embroidery format.  If you can email me an
image (and size specs), I could digitize it for you.  krysna at
crystaldaggerclothing dot com

Tangwystl verch Gruffydd

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:32:45 -0500
From: Joseph Percer <jpercer at gmail.com>

I think that would be awesome. Bonus points if you can get contributed
vector graphics in addition to the machine embroidery stuff. Sometimes I
find it's difficult
to find a good resolution SCA image out there, Vectors would probably help
solve this problem.

Jayme

--
Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP