[Ansteorra] Get your 20% discount on silk floss, stencils, wool floss, and fans before December 22 from Lady Dianotto's

jwtopp at peoplepc.com jwtopp at peoplepc.com
Thu Dec 2 16:13:36 PST 2010

Hi, as a Thank you for all of my SCA friends I am offering a 20% discount on
all orders of silk floss, stencils, wool floss and fans from now until
December 22, 2010.  I will try to post to all the kingdoms.  Thank you

Please email your order to me after visiting my web site, I still have not
fixed an auto order on it.  Sorry.

The colors of floss either wool or silk are limited.  And when they are
gone, they are gone.  I am not able to reorder at this time.

Thank you all of you.

Janie Topp

Lady Dianotto

www.ladydianottos.com <http://www.ladydianottos.com/>