[Ansteorra] wax sculpture

Kristina Dombroski krysna at crystaldaggerclothing.com
Sun Dec 5 08:27:47 PST 2010

Thanks!  I am open to carving rather than molding; the only reason I didn't
start out that way was because the piece I had was not the right shape to
begin with to make what I'm trying to make.  I'd need to start out with
something roughly cube-shaped (or at least a funky triangle), and what I had
was only an inch thick.  So maybe if I remelt it and let it just harden on
its own in the pan (rather than stirring it to try to make it harden
uniformly, which I think is what caused the mashed potato consistency), then
I can carve it out of that.  Worth a try anyway.  Thanks!