[Ansteorra] Elfsea's Baronial College Weekend

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Dec 6 14:19:27 PST 2010

I saw that the link for the DMA Mourners exhibit came across screwy in my
email, so here is a (hopefully) better link.

http://www.dallasmuseumofart.org/View/Mourners/index.htm

The price to get into the exhibit is $10 per person (that is for admission
into the entire museum; there is no additional fee for the Mourners
exhibit). If we can get enough people committing to go (at least 10) then we
can get a $2 discount per ticket. So please let Genevieve know soon if you
are interested in going.

Duncan