[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:39:39 PST 2010

Looks like a hotmail e-mail address has gotten hacked. No post code --
suspect. No city or county/shire/whatever -- suspect. And if all that was
stolen, where's she writing e-mails from?

Besides, Countess Rebecca wouldn't get this emo over it. She'd be in the
faces of the authorities, dealing with them calmly but firmly.  :)  Of
course, the authorities wouldn't be ignoring her in the first place. It'd be
settled already.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad