[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule Feast Thanks

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 5 18:26:42 PST 2010

I'd like to thank and give some word fame to the people who helped and supported
me with the feast at Stargate Yule this past weekend.  If you were at the event
and partook of the feast, these are the people who made it possible.  Many
thanks to:

My lady wife, Lady Alessandra Giovanna dei Medici
Duchess Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer
Sir Godwin of Edington
Mistress Elissena de Bayonne
HLy Gwynafwy Sinclaire
HLy Mea Passavanti
HLy Anne Barrington
Lord Malcolm MacLean
Lord Carluccio di Baia
M'lord Aldred
M'lord Ragnar

And I'd also like to thank HLy Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead, Lady Merewyn de
Laugharne, and all the servers, for their help serving feast.

Thank you all very much for your help.  If I missed any names, my apologies!

In service,
HL Alden Drake