[Ansteorra] wax sculpture

Kristina Dombroski krysna at crystaldaggerclothing.com
Tue Dec 7 12:26:04 PST 2010

Thanks for the extra info!  I am hoping to enter it in a competition, so I'm
hoping to keep it as "period" as possible, and the shape is complex enough
that it will either require a single solid mold that is broken to release
the metal or at least 4 pieces put together (which is why I'm not doing
something easy like soapstone carving).  I will check out the references you
suggested.  Thank you very much!
Tangwystl