[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 08:15:02 PST 2010

i had someone contact me on facebook with this same exact thing. It was someone I knew from High School. Their FB account had been hacked into. We knew that because the other person they contacted was a police officer that was also a neighbor of theirs. We were the only two friends on at the moment.