[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Dec 14 10:27:14 PST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:03:02PM -0600, Jennifer Smith wrote:
> Went right to my spam folder too, thanks to gmail.
>
> However, given that the scammer is merrily continuing to post and
> presumably read email from the list, I've taken the liberty of
> temporarily marking the account as 'nomail' and putting it on
> moderation.

And thereby deprived us of the continuing amusement! Ah, well, it's
your ball and bat. No hard feelings at all. I hope Countess Rebecca's
mundane persona (she _does_ have one, right?) can get the password
changed quickly on her hotmail account.

Canny #$%^&*$%^&*s, these scammers. Probably her account was penetrated
by a password-guessing bot.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO