[Ansteorra] sad news

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:07:49 PST 2010

How is wales this time of year.  I hear the countryside has been really very
pretty.

I have deposited the funds with a trusted international lawyer Robert U.
Serius.   He has helped me in the past with transactions with 2 deposed
princes and a deceased family in Nigeria.   He explained that he would wire
you a check for $5000 and then have you wire me $2500 for my time and
trouble.

Secondly  to aid you in an expedited flight back to the United States I have
arranged for the Interpol to provide a escort where you will be placed in  a
secure area for the next 5-7 years for further observation

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my fam and I came down here to
wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at
the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were
stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
at all and our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now but the hotel
manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

Am freaked out at the moment.

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch